文章摘要
高恩宇,张福利.互联网+舌诊图像结合温病学辨治理论辨治时令热病的探索[J].浙江中医药大学学报,2020,44(8):742-745.
互联网+舌诊图像结合温病学辨治理论辨治时令热病的探索
The Exploration of Internet and Tongue Diagnosis Images Combined with the Theory of Syndrome Differentiation and Treatment of Febrile Diseases in Treating Seasonal Fevers
投稿时间:2020-01-10  
DOI:10.16466/j.issn1005-5509.2020.08.009
中文关键词: 时令热病  温病学  互联网  舌诊  图像  卫气营血  三焦  智慧医疗
英文关键词: seasonal fevers  febrile diseases  Internet  tongue diagnosis  image  wei, Qi, Ying and blood  tri-Jiao  intelligent healthcare
基金项目:黑龙江省中医药管理局科研项目(ZHY18-018);黑龙江中医药大学校科研基金项目(201837)
作者单位E-mail
高恩宇 黑龙江中医药大学 哈尔滨 150040  
张福利 黑龙江中医药大学 哈尔滨 150040 fuli7505@163.com 
摘要点击次数: 18
全文下载次数: 15
中文摘要:
      [目的]探索利用互联网+舌诊图像结合温病学辨治理论治疗时令热病的疗效。[方法]选取2018年9月至2019年12月患时令热病的患者72例,运用互联网+舌诊图像并结合温病学卫气营血和三焦辨治理论辨证治疗,开出方药,嘱患者分次口服中药汤剂。记录服药前与服药后的体温与症状变化,统计痊愈、有效、无效例数,计算总有效率。列举病例一则加以分析说明。[结果]72例患者中痊愈43例、有效26例、无效3例,总有效率95.8%。其中风温15例,痊愈率53.3%、有效率46.7%、总有效率100%;春温10例,痊愈率60%、有效率30%、总有效率90%;暑温9例,痊愈率77.8%、有效率11.1%、总有效率88.9%;湿温16例,痊愈率62.5%、有效率37.5%、总有效率100%;伏暑8例,痊愈率62.5%、有效率25%、总有效率87.5%;秋燥14例,痊愈率50%、有效率50%、总有效率100%。所举病例患者辨为风热侵袭肺卫,引动气分蕴结湿热,网上诊视后治以疏散风热、清化湿热,服药一次后热退。[结论]互联网+舌诊图像结合温病学辨治理论诊治时令热病是互联网与中医医疗的融合,具有一定的有效性和可操作性,值得探索并需加以提高。
英文摘要:
      [Objective] To explore the efficacy of Internet and tongue diagnosis images combined with the theory of syndrome differentiation and treatment of febrile diseases in treating seasonal fevers.[Methods] Seventy-two patients with seasonal fevers from September 2018 to December 2019 were selected. Using the Internet and tongue diagnosis images, combined with Wei, Qi, Ying, blood and tri-Jiao theory, prescriptions were prescribed, and patients were instructed to take oral decoctions in divided doses. The changes of body temperature and symptoms were recorded before and after taking the medicine, the number of cured, effective and invalid cases was counted, and the total effective rate was calculated. And one case was presented as proof.[Results] Of the 72 patients, 43 were cured, 26 were effective, and 3 were ineffective, the total effective rate was 95.8%. Among them, 15 cases of wind warmth, healing rate was 53.3%, effective rate was 46.7%, total effective rate was 100%; 10 cases of spring warmth, healing rate was 60%, effective rate was 30%, total effective rate was 90%; 9 cases of summer warmth, healing rate was 77.8 %, effective rate was 11.1%, total effective rate was 88.9%; 16 cases of damp warmth, healing rate was 62.5%, effective rate was 37.5%, total effective rate was 100%; 8 cases of latent summer heat, healing rate was 62.5%, effective rate was 25%, total effective rate was 87.5%; 14 cases of autumn dryness, healing rate was 50%, effective rate was 50%, total effective rate was 100%. The case was wind heat invading the lung and inducing the accumulation of dampness and heat in Qifen, and treated with evacuating wind and heat and clearing away damp heat after online consultation. Fever subsided after taking medicine once.[Conclusion] Internet and tongue diagnosis images combined with the theory of syndrome differentiation and treatment of febrile diseases in treating seasonal fevers is an integration of Internet and Chinese medicine. It has certain effectiveness and operability, which is worth exploring and should be improved.
查看全文   查看/发表评论  下载PDF阅读器
关闭